vendredi 23 août 2013

Nailpolishes?

Hey there! 

I bought a few nail polishes at the summer and I wanted to show them to you.




 Starting with those amazing O.P.I ones.
OPI always make great nailpolishes, the colour and the quality are always really nice.

So I bought a golden one wich is really nice and perfect for summer, a nice dark purple one, a dark green one too and the last but not the least, a really pretty red one.







After I bought 3 digital colour cream ones.

A red one, a reaaaaally lovely creamy yellow one that I absolutely love, and a nice light blue one too. 

During my trip to London I bought this really nice very light mint one at primark. It has a matte effect that makes it really different of normal nailpolishes and that gives an amazing finish. 


And to finish I bought this lovely light green one at Hema. 

I hope you liked it and that you're having a lovely day! 

Bye xx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire